Here’s what the PCs know about the cults of elemental evil:
- They have first hand knowledge that there are cults of elemental air, water, and earth. It stands to reason that there is one for fire as well, but so far, they haven’t encountered them.
- You found concrete evidence that the Cult of the Black Earth led the attack on the delegation from Mirabar and followed their tracks to the river where they were apparently ferried across.
- Andy: We know that the masked cultist followed the delegation through [TOWN NORTH OF THE AMBUSH].
- You also know that the air cult attacked the earth cult after the ambush and took one member of the Mirabar delegation. Her whereabouts are currently unknown, but you suspect from a letter that she is in the custody of Queen Aerisi.
- Andy: we found evidence of the battle east of the river, and of the winners heading west(?) into the river and apparently loading into boats, so it looks like the Earth+Water cults potentially allied in the ambush.
- The other members of the delegation must be either dead, or in the custody of the earth cult. You found no evidence of any of them having been to Rivergard Keep, only that the water cultists may have provided transportation.
- Andy: We found evidence of prisoners in the air temple, but don’t know for sure if the delegate is still alive, but it seems likely.